1. Action method
(1) Preparation posture: slightly squatted posture, arms naturally drop, eyes watching the ball, body turn to the direction of the ball, ready to run and jump in all directions
(2) Run-up: The purpose of run-up is not only to increase the height of the jump, but also to choose the place and time of the jump. The direction, speed and number of steps of the run-up are determined according to the direction, speed, curvature and landing point of the ball. When running, the first step should be small, find the direction of the step, the second step should be big, adjust the distance between the body and the ball, and solve the relationship between the position of the good man and the ball.
Generally, there are three different approaches to running:
The first one is to change step to the left. The ball is on the left front. The last step in the run-up is to change step to the left front immediately and take off with a big step.
Second, change step to the right, to the ball in the right front, the last step in the run-up process immediately change step to the right front, take a big jump;
third, the backward change step, the ball is behind the body, the run-up should be immediately backward change step, take a big step back jump.
(3) Taking off: the direction and landing point of the setter determine the taking off point of the spike 39bet-xsmb-xổ số tây ninh-xổ số binh phước-xổ số binh dương-xổ số đồng nai, and the high and low arc of the setter determines the taking off time of the speaker and the position of the man and the ball. At the same time when the right foot takes the last step of the left foot and steps on the ground to brake, the two arms swing forward actively from behind. With the pedal on the ground, the two arms swing powerfully in conjunction with the jump, and at the same time, the abdomen is spread quickly to drive the body into the air. Therefore, the jump must be the fastest speed (i.e., explosive force) in order to get the maximum bounce height.
(4) air hit: hit is the key link of spike. After the jump, chest and stomach, upper body slightly back, and slightly turn to the right, right arm back up, elbow higher than the ear, body into a reverse arch. Swing the arm quickly turns, abdominal force, successively drive the shoulder, elbow, wrist joints forward and above, into a whip swing motion. When hitting the ball, the five fingers are slightly stretched, and the ball is mainly hit with the palm, the whole palm is wrapped around the ball, and the back middle of the ball is hit from the front and above the highest point of the straight hand. At the same time, the ball is actively flicked with the wrist and the bending fingers to control the ball, and the ball is pushed forward and down, so that the ball is topspin.
Three points should be noted when hitting the ball:
One is to hit accurately. Strike the ball with the full palm, so that the full palm around the ball and the ball match.
The second is to hit the ball at the highest point, the arm should swing forward above the shoulder action. At the moment of hitting the ball, the arm should be fully straight.
Three is to play the acceleration of the forearm. The FOREARM SHOULD HAVE OBVIOUS whiPLash-like movement to drive the whiplash movement of the wrist, and continue to accelerate after the palm touches the ball, so as to increase the force on the ball.
(5) Landing: landing on the ball of the foot first, and then quickly transition to the full ball of the foot landing, while bending the knee to draw in the stomach, to buffer the falling force, ready for the next action.
2. Technical analysis
(1) Running up footwork: the purpose of running up is to get close to the ball and choose the appropriate starting point; the second is to use the horizontal speed of the run-up with the takeoff, increase the height of the bounce. The use of footwork varies from ball to ball, from person to person, flexible use, regardless of the use of several run-ups, the first step should be small, the last step should be large. Take the three-step run-up and the right-hand spike as an example:
The first step is to take a natural step with the left foot to the ball direction. Its main role is to determine the direction of the run-up. The first step should be small, but to the direction of the step, also called the direction of the step.
The second step, the stride should be large, the pace should be fast, so that the support point falls before the body's center of gravity, the body leans back, the center of gravity naturally moves back and reduces, which is conducive to braking.
The third step is to land on the heel of the right foot first, and then transition to the sole of the foot, which is conducive to braking the body forward momentum, increase the tension of the foot muscles, improve the height of the bounce. This step plays an important role in adjusting the distance between the body and the ball, and deciding the jumping point.
(2) Running time: 2. When the pass is low or fast, the start should be earlier, and the ball is high, it should be later. The slow player should start earlier, and the fast player should start later. Starting too early or too late will affect the quality of the take-off spike. The last step of the braking run-up is both a braking step and a jump step, which plays the role of braking and starting.
(3) Jump step and position: The last step of the run-up is called the jump step, which is both the end step of the run-up and the preparation of the jump. The starting position should be at arm's length away from the ball. In this way, the body can maintain a reasonable position relationship with the ball, so as to give full play to the coordination of the whole body and maintain a higher hitting point.
(4) Air swing and hitting point: When the body is in the air, the left arm swings to the front of the body to help keep the upper body stable in the air. The hitting arm should be placed at the side of the head with the elbow above the shoulder and the body in an inverse arch. The reasonable elbow flexion before the swing can shorten the rotation radius with the shoulder as the axis, reduce the moment of inertia, and improve the initial velocity of the swing. Then swing arm side elbow, increase the radius of rotation, increase the linear velocity of the swing arm. Under the condition THAT THE angular velocity OF the SWING arm rotation is unchanged, the straighter the upper arm is thrown, the larger the swing radius, the faster the linear velocity, and the more powerful the spike.
When hitting the ball, the hitting hand is required to have great momentum and speed, and the whole body coordination of the hitting force in the spike is caused by the whipping action of the arm, and finally by the flick and acceleration of the wrist, by the whole hand acting on the ball.
The spike point should be above the highest point of the jump and the highest point of the straight arm swing. The angle between the arms and the torso is about 164°. The point of the drop shot at the far net should be kept at the highest point above the right shoulder. In the middle OF THE back of the BALL WITH THE full palm, there is a clear push and pressure on the wrist to make the ball spin rapidly up and into the opposite area.
3. Technical Essentials (Formula)
Running slowly to fast, always two steps across, lifting the elbow to shoulder, chest with arm, waist and abdomen force hair, drive arm and wrist, high point hit the ball, palm bag full ball swing.